In the odontology clinic Center Denticija teeth whitening is done using a highly affective and safe American system Beyond. This technology guarantees a balance between treatment duration, safety and comfort.
How does Beyond technology work?
Before the whitening procedure, gums are coated with a special gel, guaranteeing absolute gum protection. Whitening gel, lit by a cold blue light (LED) ray, activates oxygen inside the tooth, which cleans the tooth‘s surface along with inner tints, accumulated from stain-producing food, drinks, antibiotic use and other factors.
The procedure is carried out within low temperature, that is why the cold rays from the LED light decrease sensitivity of the nerves in teeth, although sensitivity is usually inevitable while bleaching teeth with other technologies. It is also important to highlight that the unique LightBridge light technology does not emit harmful UV rays.
How long does the procedure last?
Whitening takes about 30-45 min, however, before carrying out this procedure, professional oral hygiene which takes 45-60 min is necessary. During both procedures You will spend slightly more than an hour in the odontologist‘s office and will be able to enjoy Your noticeably bright and healthy-looking teeth.
What effect is guaranteed?
After the whitening procedure teeth get 4 to 6 shades brighter in average. Teeth whitening helps keep a white and healthy smile for along time – a possible effect lasting time guarantee is up to 2 years. Even if as time passes teeth colour changes slightly, a professional oral hygiene procedure will allow You to reattain a desired teeth shade once again.
How to care for teeth after the whitening treatment?
Clinic Center Denticija oral hygienist recommend avoiding carbonated drinks because they activate the growth of patogenous bacteria in the mouth, also – to avoid smoking, to use coffee, tea and substances containing red wine colourant as little as possible. It is also recommended not to use coloured toothpaste.
Our specialists will provide You with more information on how to care after your mouth after the whitening procedure in the clinic. In our clinic a special bleaching substance is used to help teeth with intrinsic damage caused by antibiotics (tetracycline)! Users of other teeth whitening systems do not have this option.
Who should not be permitted to have this procedure?
● For children under 18 teeth whitening is forbidden by law.
● Pregnant women who are breastfeeding.
● Individuals with gum diseases.
● Individuals allergic to peroxide (the whitening agent).
● Individuals whose dental tissues are harmed by caries, decay and fractures.
● Individuals whose gums are harmed by multiple gingival recession (gum recession).
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
● Dead teeth, fillings and crowns do not bleach, that is why filling and prosthesis should be carried out after bleaching (after at least 2 weeks when the colour is set in).
● Teeth highly damaged by tetracycline or other antibiotics may require more than one procedure.
● It is necessary to take a break of at least two weeks between procedures.